Alessio Rastani Facebook Post

Alessio Rastani, the controversial trader who was interviewed on the BBC saying Goldman Sachs owns the world posted this on his Facebook account recently. I have no idea of it's true, but it could be something.

UNCONFIRMED: Two of the world's largest financial institutions are on the brink of collapse - one of them facing bankruptcy by end of January 2012. Both of these firms are heavily exposed to JUNK EUROPEAN DEBT and they are classed as TBTF. Inside sources say that a THIRD bank is also involved - and the third bank is NOT based in Greece, Spain or Italy - but in the UK. The systemic risk posed by this UK firm is estimated as MF Global x 10 - placing many hedge funds at huge risk. <----- (I have no idea whether the information is true, I cannot confirm it, but I can say it comes from reliable and trusted inside City sources. I cannot disclose any names of firms for legal reasons). My feeling is this information may be priced in since Monday's decline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Bass On Rehypothecation And Other Keynesian Endgame Scenarios

Jim Sinclair - CB’s Trying to Keep Gold from Rising Violently