MFing Global

Man, this last 36 hours has been no fun at all. But, at least I don't work for MFing Global. I feel awful for the good employees from the former Lind-Waldock. Sucks. It just plain sucks.

Sucks for me, too. In order to buy some out-of-the-money, 2012 gold and silver calls, I just sent them a check last week. My bank informed me this morning that they can't stop payment because the check has already cleared. Shit. That money is either gone for good or, at a minimum, tied up for a long time to come. For all of you who are clients of MFing Global because you had heard such good things about Lind through this website, I am truly sorry. Of course, none of us could have seen this coming but I feel terrible, nonetheless. I'll be doing some research on this end and, when I decide upon another futures/options broker, I'll be sure to let you know.

That is, IF I decide on another broker. Someone posted this on the previous thread. It's an email sent last night from a commodity broker named Ann Barnhardt and everyone here should take the time to read it:

Read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Bass On Rehypothecation And Other Keynesian Endgame Scenarios

Jim Sinclair - CB’s Trying to Keep Gold from Rising Violently