Jim Sinclair’s Commentary - March 28, 2012

Add this to the peace time Marshall law by presidential edict and you will understand the auction of my Sunnyview Farm promoted in the top left corner here on JSMineset.

On multiple occasions I have broadcast my message to you by my action of buying gold. All these changes are not for fun or wall paper. They are tools that are presently or going to be used in the future.

I have told you for years that if you did not have privacy do not try and create it as Big Brother watches everything, especially bank wires via the Swift system. Privacy is DEAD everywhere in the Western world.

Somebody in the family must protect the family, and make way for the extended family. Many times I have broadcast a message by example. Recall I stood ready to buy back every gold coin you bought at $400. Did you do anything? Recall the wager on the price of gold at $1650. Did you do anything?

You will recall the auction of my Sunnyfield Farm in 2015-2017. Will you have done anything?

Probably not.

Original source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kyle Bass On Rehypothecation And Other Keynesian Endgame Scenarios

Jim Sinclair - CB’s Trying to Keep Gold from Rising Violently